Lemon Meringue Pie!

It's Springtime!  Sort of!  It's 41 degrees today!  But that beats snow, and I'll take whatever I can get at this point.


To me, spring means lemon meringue pie.  Summer means peaches, but that's another post altogether.

I tried a few recipes until coming across this one a few years back.  It's Alton Brown's, and it's the best one I've ever found.  I forgot to take pictures so no step-by-step today.  Actually, I always forget to take pictures.  Because I make these quite a lot.  Maybe someday I'll get a picture of a slice, too.


It's sooooo good.  Really.  My dad wants two for his birthday.



Anyhoo, follow the link, try the recipe.  You'll be glad you did.

Enjoy!
CookieD-oh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!