Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Valentine Lace Cookies

Well, over at Cookiers R Us, the monthly cookie challenge theme was lace, so I made some lace Valentine's Day cookies! And some regular Valentine's Day cookies.  Because the lace ones took a really, really long time.

This one was kind of cool.  The red icing was a little too thick, so it stayed elevated instead of sinking into a grid.

Anyhoo, here's some of the others...

More to come in a few days.



  1. wow, that looks labor intensive! PME 00? Carpal tunnel? they are absolutely gorgeous!

  2. Susie, it was a PME 1. I don't do well with the 00, I get clogs. No carpal tunnel yet...the icing wasn't that stiff. ;-P

  3. Wowza!!! You just put my poor cookies to shame But seriously- you are amazing!!!!

    1. Thanks, Marci! Turns out I'm pretty good at piping straight lines. Not so much on the curvy ones, but I've got straight lines down. lol