Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Valentine Snail Cookies and Other Nonsense

You heard me.  Valentine. Snails.


It's what happens when you let a 9 year old boy choose the Valentine cookies.


I guess they came out kind of cute.  They don't look like snails to me, though.

But I also made some other wet-on-wet cookies.  Regular Valentine cookies.




I kind of liked them. So I put some on a cake.


There may have been disco dust involved.

But that's the last of the Valentine cookies...sorry they're late.  Google Chrome has decided I'm not allowed to blog anymore, so I had to go back to Internet Explorer.  Yay.  Technology rules!

That's all for now.
Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. the snails are darling....my family tells me every year that the heartrt made on the wet on wet icing is their favorite....yours are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susie! I love wet-on-wet hearts. They're so pretty and so easy. :-)

      Delete