Whimsical Decorated Christmas Cookies

After my foray into non-traditional colors, I decided to go whimsical for the rest of the cookies this year.


Pink, green and white. Not too wild and crazy, just a little different.

I'm digging this snowman.


Am I allowed to say that about my own cookies?  Because it's true.

And finally a plaque cookie I don't hate. Simple but pretty.


Well, I'm off to do more decorating! I actually took this past week off of work just to make cookies. I barely even left the house. Not much of a vacation, but I enjoyed myself.

Well, that's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Simple goes a looong way on a cookie! Love them all! Joy, especially!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Cross Country Cookies

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!