Some Really, Really Late New Year Cookies

Yes, New Year Cookies!  My very first batch ever. That I never got around to posting. Because I haven't blogged since before Christmas. Consider it a short sabbatical.

So I made these shortly AFTER the New Year, simply because I hadn't recovered from the Christmas Cookie madness yet.


I sent these out to Katydoescookies from cookiedecorator.com. We had a cookie exchange. I got cookies from Katy, as well.  They were yummy.

Anyhoo, these really were the first New Year cookies I've ever done. I guess it's not really a big holiday around the D-oh household. We're old, what can I say?

On that note, Flash Gordon wishes you all a belated Happy New Year!!


Look at him! He's so excited!

Well, that's all for now. More to come soon.  I've been baking, just not blogging!
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies