Chocolate Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting and Ganache

Based on the title of this post, I'm guessing you can surmise what I made.


...aaaand a close-up.


...aaaand the inside. On a sideways chevron plate. You're welcome.


Turns out you shouldn't make ganache with chocolate chips because they don't flow correctly. But I didn't have any other chocolate and I wanted to put ganache on my chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting. It was kind of a last-minute decision.

Took it to work for a potluck. It didn't last long.

Anyhoo, it was really good. I made the icing with 1/2 peanut butter, 1/2 butter, but next time I will use less peanut butter because it nearly broke my mixer.  Too thick.  Way, way too thick.

Well, that's all for now.
Enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Turtle Birthday Cake

Happy Belated Independence Day Cookies!

Cross Country Cookies